Saturday, December 26, 2009

Forever.i.want....

The days run dreary when she isn't with me. i miss my daughter, i hate that i actally have to deal with my ex-husband's crap. He is such a jerk and then tries to blame it all on me, it's so unfair but one day all this will come to light and he will be exposed as the con that he is.

As for christmas, it wasn't great. I didn't have kim with me and so it suckeddd. i got to see my brothers and i haven't seen them in quite sometime so that was definetly nice. =)

i love them
i think that in time things will fall into place and it will all make sense but for now i think that this a time for transition, things are changing and im getting where im supposed to be.

im still working on my relationship with God, i have messed that up alot. It's scary because i know the consequenses of being away from God.
Im in his hands tho and i know that although it may take sometime, i can get back where i was...

im ready to be moved.

superlove
Crystal

"the heart is stonger than you think, even when you think you can't make it, you'll be surprised what you can make it through..."