Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Love Letters

Dear Tabitha, When I feel like maybe I'm the last living soul that feels a certain way, you almost ALWAYS prove me wrong! Not because you purposely want me to feel vindicated for how I'm feeling but because we kinda run along the same lines mentally and emotionally! Thank you for being that for me! WHOO! Dear 25, tomorrow is the day, we should celebrate...bring it in with a bang! Dear muse, come out in full force...break a new day. Lets get crackin' Dear Dino-cake, you didn't turn out too stellar but everyone loved your flavor, guess you weren't a fail afterall!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, I can't promise you everything and anything.
I can't pretend to be anything I'm not.
but who I am, is who I will be...and who I have been.
Take all of me or none of me.
Don't break my heart or make me cry.
Never break your word....or lie to me.
Hold my heart in your hands like you would your own.
I've kept it together as long as I could and the pieces you have are whats left.
It's fragile.
Tender.
So keep it safe.

or give it back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll hold your hand in public,
and run my hands through your hair.
I can write you a sonnet,
or a tale of deep despair.

I can brew you a cup of coffee,
or make your favorite tea.
I could stand and hug you forever,
or we could sail the open sea.

Let's run away tomorrow,
go off and hang our coats.
Forget  the world we knew,
and travel coast to coast.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------