Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Love Letters

Dear work, I have a half-day of you left and I can't say you'll be sorely missed. Dear Lindsey, although we've been apart for a bit. I love and appreciate everything you have every done for me. Every time you have hugged me when I cried and all those times you ever told me that you absolutely love me! You are really are the bestest! Dear Chris, I'm sorry about the video game situation BUT you get to watch your bromance flourish a little? Dear Bob, I cherish you, like no joke. I'm glad I get to spend thanksgiving with you and your family this year. (I'm a little nervous) Dear Rachel, you have the dorkiest, goofiest mannerisms but really, I think your perfect that way! Dear Kim and Adri, Could you guys get ANY cuter?! I mean, REALLY! DEAR FACEBOOK, Should we break up?


M'yes...I believe that is all. (:



oh wait....and this.