Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wither.Water.Waiter.

It's the middle of the week. 
and i find myself. happy. 
not that this is new, or an odd event for me...

I've got some fabulous friends, a sweet crazy family and a little girl that makes me smile everyday. 

blessed.

nothing less than blessed (: 

There has even been a reunion of sorts. 
a friendship that i cherish

Lets just sum this night up as wondrous

"dont be hasty, no dont treat me like a baby, let me take you where you'll let me, because leaving just upsets me" -Paolo Nutini (Jenny Dont be Hasty) 

The next few days to come, will be busy so i wont have a chance to update ( or maybe i will)
 i guess we will see....

The sun is out, so soak it up my friends! 


Goodnight my sweets (: 

Crystal Kearney (: 

" When im not sure of my priorities, when i've lost sight of where im meant to be, like holy water washing over me...you make it real for me"