Friday, July 17, 2009

Music, Family, and Food. =)


Ahh..where to begin?

today was fun.

crazy and unexpected but still it was fun.


Lets start with the morning, I woke up late. alarm didnt go off (i dont think it did) resulting in me missing my ride to work. Luckily, I found a ride and got to work!!


After that the day went pretty normal. I did my work and functioned like i would any other day. After work i went and took my driving exam (and passed!) =)


Thenn my sister and I came back to my place and hungg out..

We went to applebees and had a lot of fun, catching up on old times and such.


Went to see Harry Potter (which i regret) but had fun anyways. lol.


hmm. only thing that side-tracked me was a certain TEXT i got from a certain SOMEONE. (not saying so dont ask)

well i had texted this person and didn't expect a response but i got a one-word response and it made me think about this person all the more....

thats all im saying.


I love my family so much. No matter what i have them with me near or far we find a way to stay connected. Music has been so soothing lately, listening to ALOT of jamie cullum (who im sure MOST of you have never heard of!)



but i know that everything happens for a reason and that it will all be okay i just need to try and see the big picture and not let it get me down.
God is amazing, He is my Father, Creator and He wont ever let me go. =)
I miss my baby girl so much more everyday. Seeing her pictures make me smile and I want to be with her so badly...
Wellll. Time for bed the night is turning into dawn.
Resistance is futile. bedtime is here.
Goodnight World.
Crystal
"Only ONE name lasts forever, only ONE fame stands alone, only ONE king has an anthem that goes on and on and on..." -Kari Jobe 'im singing'