Tuesday, January 29, 2013

When all goes array...

You hear that phrase all of the time right?
well, I see if often and until today...I never really felt like I should apply it to my life.

HONESTLY though...I love my family.
Every part of it...Bob, Kim and Adrianna and I would do anything to make sure that they remain content.

Dealing with certain people?
Well....I truly did try just being nice and kinda doing it "Reba-Style" You know?
but you insist on being a jerk...
and it's pretty sad because it just shows how unhappy you are.

I mean what kind of happy and joy filled person bugs other people and tries to make them upset for nothing? I don't know of any.
Maybe there's like a chemical imbalance? Maybe you're bi-polar?
Or longing for what was?

My family is my main concern, God has blessed me with them and it is my job to make sure they stay happy and I will make sure that happens.

I'll keep it classy like I have been and allow you to continue to make yourself look a wreck.
One day, when you realize that I'm the real deal and I'm not going anywhere...you might decide to be a woman as well. You may not, but that truly is not my concern.

Best of luck to you!

Mrs. Romero (: