Friday, February 22, 2013

Love Letters Galore!


Dear God, Thank you for my life, the wonderful people you have blessed me with. I can't really say thank you enough for not only what you HAVE done, but what I would have wanted and you didn't let me have. You ways are greater than mine. Dear Husband, You are patient, kind and loving...even when I'm not my best. You make me want to love you better, in all ways. I can't thank the Lord enough for you and your dedication to leading our family! You truly are amazing, and I'm blessed to be your wife. Dear children, You two little princesses, while every adventure in life isn't always smooth I'm glad and praise God that I get to raise you! Dear mother, I pray for you and I know that everything will be okay, I'm afraid of what may happen at times, apprehensive at the thought of losing you but still, I pray faithfully. Dear Steve, mentoring couples is your thing and I'm so glad that God gave you this ability! You have truly been a blessing to not only my marriage but I'm sure many others, thank you for allowing God to work through you daily. Dear winter, March is a few weeks away....which means spring...so let's hurry it up can we? Dear Tabitha, you truly are lovely, and beautiful and you have your wits about you! You bless my life with your ability to sympathize with me (cause we're so much alike) and also kinda say, "nope" when you think I'm being irrational, I love your sense of humor, your wit and sarcastic tones and I'm glad God placed you in my life all those years ago! Dear Gideon, we're waiting for your big appearance...anytime now?

It's been awhile so I had a ton of love letters to write!

stay blessed sweet princes and princesses!

Crystal Romero